- You are here:
- Institute of Educational Technology (IET)
- IET Staff Workspaces
- Denise Whitelock
- Research Supervisors
Research Students' Supervisors Training Days : Organised by Denise Whitelock, IET
The Institute of Educational Technology regularly hosted professional training days for Research Students' Supervisors before its research groups merged with the Faculty of Education and Language Studies (FELS).
The following topics were discussed and the powerpoint presentations can be accessed from this page.
- What is a Ph D?
- Research Methods in Educational Technology
- Preparing Ph D candidates for the Viva
More information and documentation at the Training Research Supervisors website
Workspace created on 31 January 2005
Last updated on 23 October 2012
- Formal and informal interactive learning with Web 2.0 tools: two sides of the same coin?
- Report for JISC Roadmap for e-assessment June 2006
- OpenMentor Completion Report for JISC (funders for this project)
- Forcing Feedback to the frontline with Open Comment: an open source formative assessment tool
- Putting Pedagogy in the driving seat with Open Comment: An open source formative assessment feedback and guidance tool for History students